RajiRamniq Design Studio’s website is operated by RajiRamniq Design Studio. Throughout the website, the terms “our”, “us” and “we” refer to RajiRamniq Design Studio. The company offers the site, including all the services, information and tools available from this website to the users, conditioned on your acceptance of all the notices, policies, terms and conditions stated in the site.
By visiting our website and/or buying an item from us, you are engaging in our “Service” and are agreeing to be bound by the below mentions terms and conditions which include all the additional policies, terms and conditions available by hyperlink and/or referenced herein. These Terms of Services are applicable to all the users of the website, including the users who are customers, browsers, merchants, vendors as well as the contributors of content.
Kindly read the Terms of Service very carefully prior to using or accessing our site. By using or accessing any part of our site, you are agreeing to be bound by all these Terms of Service. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement, you may not access the site or use any of its services.
Any new tools or features that are added to the present store will also be subject to these Terms of Service. The most current version of our Terms of Service can be reviewed by you at all times on this page. We hold the right to replace change or update any part of the Terms of Service by posting changes and/or updates to our site. You are responsible for checking the page periodically for the changes. If you continue to access the website after posting of the changes, you are automatically accepting all those changes.
SECTION 1: ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you are representing that you are at least at the age of majority of your state or province of your residence, or that you are of the age of majority in your province or state of residence and have offered us your consent for allowing any of your minor dependents for using this website.
- You are forbidden from using our items for any unauthorized or illegal purpose nor can you, in the use of Service, violate any law of your jurisdiction.
- You must not transmit any code of destructive nature such has viruses and worms onto our site.
- A violation or breach of any of our Terms will lead to an immediate termination of all your Services.
SECTION 2: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We hold the right to refuse services to any user at any time for any reason.
- You understand that all your contents, excluding your credit card details, can be transferred unencrypted and include (a.) changes for conforming and adapting to technical needs to connect devices or networks (b.) transmissions through several networks. Credit card details are always encrypted while transfer over the networks.
- You are agreeing not to sell, resell, copy, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service, access to the Service, or use of the Service or any contact on the site through which the service is given, without a written permit by us.
- The headings in the agreement are used for the sake of convenience and will not affect or limit the Terms.
SECTION 3: ACCURACY, TIMELINESS AND COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION
- We hold no responsibility if the information available on this website is not current, complete or accurate. The material on this website are given for general information only and must not be relied on or used as the only basis of taking decisions without consulting more timely, primary, more complete or more accurate sources of information. Any reliance on the content of this site is completely at your own risk.
- This website may have specific historical information. Necessarily, that information isn’t current and is given just for referential purposes. We hold the right of modifying the materials of this website at any time, but we hold no obligation of updating any information on this site. You are agreeing that it is solely your responsibility for monitoring changes to our website.
SECTION 4: MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- The prices of our items are subject to change with no prior notice.
- We reserve to right of modifying or discontinuing the Service (or any portion of the contents thereof) with no notice at any point of time.
- We are not liable to you or to any third part for any price change, suspension, discontinuance or modification of the Service.
SECTION 5: PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain services or products might be available exclusively online via the site. These service or products might have limited quantities and are subject to exchange or return only as per our Return Policy.
- We have made all the efforts for displaying as accurately as possible the images and colours of our items which appear at our store. However, we do not guarantee that your computer monitor would display every colour accurately.
- We hold the right, but are not obligated, for limiting the sales of our Services and products to any person, jurisdiction or geographic area. We would exercise this right on a case by case basis. We also reserve the right of limiting the quantities of any services and products offered by us. All the descriptions of the items or the prices of the items can be changed at any time with no notice, at our sole discretion. We hold the right of discontinuing any item at any point of time. Any offer for any service or product made on this website is void where prohibited.
- We do not guarantee that the quality of our services, products, information and/or any material brought by you will meet all your expectations or that any sort of errors in our Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6: ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We have the right of refusing any order which is placed with us. In our sole discretion, we may cancel or limit quantities purchased per customer, per order or per household. These restrictions might involve orders that are placed by and/or under the same customer’s account, the same credit card or orders which use the same shipping and/or billing address. In case we change or cancel any order, we would attempt at notifying you by contacting you via email and phone number/billing address given during the time of placing the order. We also reserve the right of limiting or prohibiting orders which appear to be placed by distributors, resellers or distributors.
- You are agreeing to give accurate, complete and current account and purchase information for all the purchases that you make at our store. Also, you are agreeing to update your information, as and when required, so as to make your transactions hassle-free.
To know more, kindly go through our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may offer you access to third party tools over which we neither have any control nor input nor monitor.
- You are acknowledging and agree that we offer access to such tools with no representations, warranties or conditions of any kinds and with no endorsements. We have no liability whatsoever relating to or arising from your use of the optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of the optional tools provided through our website is totally at your own risk and discretion. You must make sure that you are aware and approve of the conditions over which the tools are given by the third party provider.
- In future, we may also offer new features and/or services through the site (including the release of new resources and tools). Such new services and features will also be subject to the mentioned Terms of Service.
SECTION 8: THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Certain services, products and content available through our Service may include contents from third parties.
- Third party links on the website may direct you to the third party sites which are not affiliated with us. We don’t hold responsibility to examine or evaluate the accuracy or content and we will not be liable or responsible for any third party sites or materials, or for any other services, products, or services of the third parties.
- We have no liability for any damages or harm related to the buying or using of content, resources, services, good s or any other transactions that are made in connection with a third party website. Kindly review the policies and practices of the third parties and ensure that you understand them well prior to engaging in any transactions. Questions, concerns, claims or complaints related to the third party products must be directed to the third party.
SECTION 9: USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- At our request, if you send specific submissions such as contest entries and so on, or with no request from us, you send suggestions, plans, creative ideas, proposals or other contents, via postal mail, email, online or otherwise, such as in the form of comments, you are agreeing that we may edit, distribute, publish, translate and otherwise use the comments forwarded to us in any medium with no restrictions and at any time. We are not obligated for (a.) maintaining any comment in confidence (b.) paying compensation for any comment or (c.) responding to any comment.
- We might, but have no obligation to, remove, edit or monitor content which we determine are offensive, unlawful, pornographic, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise objectionable and/or violates these Terms of Service or a party’s intellectual property.
- You are agreeing that your comments will not be violating any rights of the third parties, which include trademark, copyright, personality, privacy, or any other proprietary or personal right. Furthermore, you are agreeing that you comments will be free of unlawful, libelous, obscene or abusive material, or have any malware or computer virus which could negatively affect the operations of the Service or any such related site.
- You must not forge your identity, use a fake email address, or mislead us or the third party as to the origins of your comments. You hold the sole responsibility of the comments you make and of their accuracy. We are not responsible or liable for any of the comments posted by a third party or by you.
SECTION 10: PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11: ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally, there might be data on our website or in our Service which might have typographical inaccuracies, omissions or errors which may be related to the product descriptions, pricings, offers, transit times, product shipping costs, promotions, as well as the availabilities.
- We hold the right of correcting such errors, omissions and/or inaccuracies and of changing or updating information or cancelling orders if information in Service or on any linked site is inaccurate at any point of time with no prior notice.
- We are not obligated to clarify, amend or update information in the Service or on any linked site, including without limitation, pricing details, except as needed by the law. One must not take any specified refresh date or update applied in the Serice or on the linked sites as an indication that all the details in the Service or on the related site has been updated or modified.
SECTION 12: PROHIBITED USES
Along with the prohibitions given in the Terms of Service, users are not allowed to use the website or its content (1.) for an unlawful purpose/activity; (2.) for soliciting others in performing or participating in any unlawful activities; (3.) for violating any state, provincial, federal or international; laws, rules, regulations or local ordinances; (4.) for infringing upon or violating our intellectual property rights or the rights of others; (5.) for harassing, abusing, insulting, harming, defaming ,slandering, disparaging, intimidating, or discriminating on the basis of disabilities, nationality, age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and/or gender; (6.) for submitting misleading or false information; (7.) for transmitting or uploading viruses or any form of malicious codes which can negatively affect the operation and functionality of the Service or of the related site, other site, or the Internet; (8.) for tracking or collecting personal details of other users; (9.) for spamming, phishing, pharming, pretexting, spidering, crawling, or scraping; (10.) for any kind of immoral or obscene purposes; (11.) for interfering with or circumventing the security tools of the Service or of any related site, other sites or the Internet. We have the right of terminating your uses of the Service or any related site for violation of the prohibited usages.
SECTION 13: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not warrant, represent or guarantee that your usage of our services will be error-free, secure, timely or uninterrupted.
- We don’t guarantee that the results that you would obtain from using our service will be reliable or accurate.
- Your are agreeing that from time to time, there may be a removal of the service from our side for indefinite spans of time or we may also cancel any of the service at any point of time, with no prior notice.
- You are agreeing that your use or inability to use the service is totally at your own risk. The services as well as all the products of the service provided to you via the service are offered ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, with no conditions, warranties or representation of any sorts. This includes all the implied warranties, conditions of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, merchantable q quality, non-infringement, title and durability.
- In no case shall RajiRamniq, our officers, employers, directors, licensors, service providers, suppliers, interns, contractors, agents or affiliates be responsible for any claim, loss, injury or any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental damage of any sorts. This includes without limitations, lost profits, lost savings, lost revenues, replacements costs, loss of data, or any such similar damages emerging from your use of any service or any item acquired through the services, or for any such claim regarding to you use of the service or any of its products which includes, but is not limited to any omissions or errors in any content, or any damage or loss incurred as a result of using the service or its content.
SECTION 14: INDEMNIFICATION
You are agreeing for indemnifying, defending and holding harmless RajiRamniq and our parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees, interns, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers, licensors, contractors, agents and directors, harmless from any kind of claim or demand, and that includes reasonable attorneys’ fee, asked by a third party arising out of or due to your breach of the Terms of Service or the documents that they incorporate by reference, or violation of the rights of third party or violation of any law from your side.
SECTION 15: SEVERABILITY
In case any provision of the Terms of Service is determined to be unenforceable, unlawful or void, such provision will nonetheless be enforceable to its fullest extent as allowed by the applicable law. Also, the unenforceable part will be deemed to be severed from the Terms of Service and such a determination will not impact the enforceability and validity of the remaining provisions.
SECTION 16: TERMINATION
- The liabilities and obligations of the parties incurred before the date of termination must sustain the termination of the agreement in all purposes.
- The Terms of Service are effective until and unless terminated by either us or you. You are free to terminate the Terms of Service at any point of time by letting us know that you do not wish to use our Services anymore or when you are ceasing to use our website.
- By our sole judgment, if you fail, or we suspect you to fail in complying with any provision or term of the Terms of Service, we are also free to terminate the agreement at any point of time with no prior notice and you will still hold the liability of all the amounts that are due up to and it includes the termination date, and/or may deny your access to the Service accordingly.
SECTION 17: ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- If we fail to enforce or exercise any provision or right of the Terms of Service, it shall not be constituted as a waiver of such a provision or right.
- The policies and the Terms of Service or the operating rules updated by us on our website or in respect to The Service comprises the whole agreement and the understanding between us and you and govern your usage of our Service.
- Any ambiguity in interpreting the Terms of Service will not be construed in opposing to the drafting party.
SECTION 18: GOVERNING LAW
The Terms of Service as well as any other agreements whereby RajiRamniq offer you Services will be construed and governed by the Indian laws.
SECTION 19: CHANGES IN TERMS OF SERVICE
- You are free to review the latest version of our Terms of Service at this page at any point of time.
- At our sole discretion, we have the right of replacing, changing or updating any portion of the Terms of Service by making changes and posting updates in our site. You are responsible to check the site from time to time for any changes. You continued access or use of the site or the Service after the changes being made, shall mean that you are accepting the changes of the Terms of Service.
SECTION 20: CONTACT INFORMATION
- You can send us all your questions regarding the Terms of Service at RajiRamniq@gmail.com
- The reproduction rights are not transferable with the sale of products.
- Use of designs/photos with no licensing/permission is strictly prohibited.
- For any other queries, kindly contact us.