- In the process of registration and the availing of the services we offer through our Instagram handle, Facebook page, email, WhatsApp or via any other mode of media in which RajiRamniq may offer services, you would be need to disclose your name, email address, residential address, telephone number and other such personal details. The personal data is usually used for two main purposes- for processing your order and for providing you with the most optimum services.
- In case of sending us personal correspondence, like letter and/or emails, or if third parties or other users send us correspondence regarding your postings or activities on our social media handles, we may save such data in a file solely specific to you.
- The third party service providers come in use to us while processing your purchases and for monitoring the interests of the users. Additionally, our social media account might, at times, have links to these third party sites. By clicking on these links, you would be redirected to those websites. We don’t hold responsibility of the third party sites nor of the privacy of your personal data while you are using these websites. The third party websites and third party service providers have their own privacy policies that govern the retention and storage of your personal information. Data such as your browser specification, IP address, operating system, etc. might be collected by these sites. We highly recommend that you go through the privacy policies of these third party sites before disclosing your personal whereabouts and safeguard your security.
- Before completing the registration process or prior to availing are services, if you do not wish to share your personal details, you can surely abstain from doing so. However, without your information that we request for, it would be possible that your registration process would remain incomplete and you would fail to reap benefits from our services.
GUARANTEE OF PRIVACY
- We pledge to not rent or sell your personal detail to the third parties for their marketing purposes. The users’ Personal Information might be shared under just two of these scenarios:
- If we are compelled by court orders or by law for doing so.
- If we have your consent for doing so.
- While we work on using commercially acceptable modes of protecting personal details provided by you, we cannot ensure its security. Hence, you need to acknowledge and agree that we bear no liability in case of loss, misuse, alteration of theft of personal and/or other information. This includes, without limits, such information which has been shared with the third parties or other users, or with regards to failure of any of the third parties in abiding by the agreement between the party and us.
Furthermore, you have full authority for refusing any marketing emails from our side in future.
For more details, you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org